
《阿甘正传》是一部经典的电影,其中包含了许多富有哲理和情感的台词。以下是30句经典台词的中英文对照:
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
- 人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块是什么味道。
Stupid is as stupid does.
- 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
- 奇迹每天都在发生。
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
- 我和珍妮形影不离。
Have you given any thought to your future?
- 你有没有为将来打算过呢?
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
- 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
- 我在军中如鱼得水。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
- 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
I was messed up for a long time.
- 这些年我一塌糊涂。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally —— like on a breeze.
- 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
Nothing just happens, it’s all part of a plan.
- 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- 放下包袱,才能继续前行。
You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.
- 你可以重新开始,每个人都还有机会。
I could run like the wind blows.
- 我跑起来像风一样快。
I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
- 我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
- 如果你需要,我就在不远处。
There is only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off.
- 人需要的财富其实有限,其他的不过是用来炫耀。
And that's all I have to say about that.
- 关于这个,我就说这么多。
Run, Forrest, run!
- 跑,福雷斯特,跑!
My momma always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- 我妈妈常说,在你继续前进之前,必须把过去放下。
I'm not a hero. I'm just a man who's been sitting on a shrimp boat, alone on the sea, for the last three years.
- 我不是英雄。我只是一个在海上的虾船上独自度过了过去三年的人。
I just felt like running.
- 我只是想跑跑而已。
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
- 你必须充分发挥上帝给予你的才能。
I'm not running away. But sometimes, you just have to put the past behind you and move on.
- 我并不是在逃避。但有时候,你只需要把过去放下,继续前行。
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it.
- 永远不要让别人告诉你你做不到某事。即使是我也不行。你有一个梦想,你必须保护它。
I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.
- 我可能笨,但我不傻。
You know, it's funny what a young man recollects. Cause I don't remember bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
- 你知道吗,年轻人回忆起来很有趣。因为我不记得自己是如何出生的。我不记得我在第一个圣诞节得到了什么礼物,也不知道我第一次参加室外野餐是什么时候。但我确实记得第一次听到这个世界上最甜美的声音。
From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.
- 从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。
It's time for a show down! You and me!
- 咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!
Always be able to look back and say, at least I didn't lead no humdrum life.
- 一定要能在回首往事时感叹:至少我没有庸庸碌碌过这一生。
这些台词不仅展现了角色的内心世界,也传递了深刻的人生哲理,让观众在观影过程中得到启发和思考。
